Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coffee teeth

Great. Coffee stained teeth. Never thought I would have it. These past few weeks I was busy in our group thesis, I would frequent one of those coffee shops, I am not a coffee drinker but in order to boot up my sleep deprived brain, and never ever think about hitting the sack again, or at least until our group finished our thesis, what I needed were enormous pails of caffeine. Our group which was initially a four member group were down to two. Sayang those other two were very very much of help sana para mapaganda pa ang thesis namin, they both got very brilliant minds pa naman. Mga gifted parang ganun. I enrolled at  TESDA's program and took Computer Programming NCIV course for free (hehe I'm still waiting for the catch on this one, what would the government need me for? hmmm...lunok, syet!) and in order to get my certificate we need to finish our thesis. And even on a Sunday I still need to work on my thesis, my partner was not around during weekends she need to rest because she has a kid to look after and she also have a job. As for me 'Aint no rest for the wicked' sabi nga ng Cage the Elephant, haha, o ye, am I wicked or what? uhuh, starving designer I am. Few moments later a cuss slipped my mouth 'F***!ano bang sakit ng ulo itong ginawa ko sa sarili ko' hehehe. Of course dumating lang ang time na may ganung mga moment na parang maganda ang magquit. Kaso pano naman ang ipinasok kong two months mauuwi lang sa wala? hindi maaari! Hindi naman ako ganun ka okay sa programming so-so lang ako, pero ang alam ko lang gawin ay magtiyaga. I downloaded codes from the net pinag aralan kung pano ginamit ng authors then inapply namin sa system na binubuo namin. And what do you know? one day before the defense chill lang kami ng partner ko. Natapos namin on time ang programming, the documentation part was good hehe I'm the one in charge of the documentation. We were an hour early sa defense namin, na iset up namin ang presentation namin in fifteen minutes. Our system worked perfectly and we passed the defense. We nailed it. hehe. Yabang...kikofied syet!  Now i can put on my biggest grin and show my super yellow teeth to everyone. Hell ye! Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment