Thursday, October 1, 2009

Assignment

Two weeks ago, I was on 'assignment', sort of. hehehe. My brother asked me to go to Quezon Province to take some photos of varieties of textures to be used for our project. I borrowed my sister's camera since I need high resolution images for the textures. I am not a photographer, but I like taking photos, nakakachamba ng magagandang shots, pero sa 100 shots 10 lang ang medyo ok. hehehe. So nakisabay ako sa father ko, because every weekend nauwi talaga sya to take care of some farm things. The weather was far from perfect kasi naguuulan, but still I had to go look for my subjects kasi kailangang kailangan. I headed to Lucena kaso wala sa Lucena ang hinananap ko, so I went to Tayabas to go have a look. Mas lalo yatang wala dun ung hinahanap ko. Para hindi masayang ang effort ko na pumunta sa Tayabas nagikot ako. I have never explored the place before, oo nakapunta na ako dun pero dadaan lang, bibili lang ng cassava cake, then uwi na sa Pagbilao (my father's hometown). Ayun feeling turista with a cam na nakasukbit sa leeg. Tulo ang pawis at uhog ko. Medyo na ulanan kasi ako before going to Quezon kaya sinipon ng konti. Enjoy naman ako sa pagikot ko, took shots of the side entrance of Tayabas Church, may kinakasal sa loob kaya hindi ako nagtagal dun. Dyahe.






This is the side entrance of Tayabas Church. Marami akong kinuhang shots pero ito pinili ko ipost.



Then I saw this interesting blue house. Took a number of photos of the house kaya lang pinagtitinginan ako ng mga tao, tinigil ko pagkuha. All of my shots of this house were not good ito lang ang okay.

Half day taking photos of the place nagutom ako. Nagtricyle ako papunta sa Buddy's, it started to rain. Malakas. I took some photos of the restaurant. In focus is a monay, hinati sa gitna, may pork asado filling, pinitpit and toasted. Ok ang lasa. Masarap din ung pancit palabok nila. I stayed there siguro more than an hour kasi ang tagal huminto ng ulan. I left Tayabas na walang nakitang subject.










This one is an anahaw roof, walang ceiling, hindi na ito sa Tayabas, sa bahay na namin ito.








Itong flower na ito sa bahay rin kuha ito. Puro talahib at damo ang makikita sa bahay namin. hehehe.






I decided to take a walk sa neighborhood hoping sa makakakita ako ng kailangan kong subjects, hindi nga ako nagkamali, hehehe. Pero I will not post any of the boring photos of textures I took. Pinaglaruan ko ung shutter speed ng cam ng sister ko and this one came up. Parang delubyo? Hehehe.










This is one of my favorite shots because of the white and black goats. And I have never seen this view before, I mean I did pero minus the dark clouds, it is not that interesting during a sunny day, although ok din naman, pero first time ko kasi makita na ganito un lugar right before umulan. I went home wet look. hahaha. I was clutching the bag of my sister's cam inside my shirt.



The following day ok na yun weather, mainit na pero partial cloudy skies. My dad asked me to go with him to take some photos of a beach property for sale. No we are not going to buy it but my dad's boss. His boss needs to see some photos of the property before going there himself. I posted some photos it on my facebook account.


Drying some fish under a not so sunny sky. The beach property is near a fishing village. The place is called Pulo. It's Pulo Island. Sounds repetitive huh? Pulo is connected to the main land by a some 500 meters long bridge or was it? I'm not really sure, I just assumed it.

After my three days stay in Quezon, I took 700+ shots, most of it were junk. But I accomplished what I had to do. I went back to Manila with all the needed shots of the textures, all ready for editing. Definitely kikofied!

No comments:

Post a Comment